Les créations messagères by william amor
Terms & Conditions
The single-member simplified joint stock company (SASU), Créations Messagères, mindful of the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to the automated processing of personal data and in the spirit of transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy covering all such processes and their purposes, which also outlines the courses of action available to individuals to enable them to effectively exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https://www.cnil.fr/
By continuing to browse this website, you accept without reservation the following terms and conditions of use.
The version of these terms and conditions of use that is currently online is the only one that is enforceable during the entire period of use of the website and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 | Terms & Conditions
LES CRÉATIONS MESSAGÈRES
1.2. The publisher
The single-member simplified joint stock company (SASU), Créations Messagères, located at: 4 A, Villa du Lavoir, 75010 Paris, registered with the RCS, number 853 721 934 R.C.S Paris – SIREN number: 853 721 934
1.3. Website hosting
LES CRÉATIONS MESSAGÈRES is hosted by OVH SAS, whose registered office is located at 2 Rue Kellermann, BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1.
Article 2 | Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly for personal use only. You undertake not to use this website or the information and data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited electronic mail.
Article 3 | Website content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, commentary, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video footage, sounds, as well as any elements reproduced or used on the website, are protected by the current laws in force with regard to intellectual property. They are the sole and exclusive property of the Publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including software applications, without the prior written consent of the Publisher, is strictly prohibited. In such a case that the Publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorised use, this shall not constitute acceptance of the said use, nor a waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 | Management of the website
To ensure the proper management of the website, the Publisher may at any time
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, or restrict access to the website, or to certain parts of the website, to a specific category of Internet users
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws
- suspend the website in order to make updates.
Article 5 | Liability
The Publisher cannot be held responsible for any failure, malfunction, problem or operational interruption preventing access to the website or to any of its functionalities.
The equipment you use to connect to the website is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks originating from the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the websites and data you consult.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
- as a result of using the website or any service accessible via the Internet
- as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The Publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website, and you agree to waive any claim against the Publisher in respect of this.
If the Publisher becomes the subject of an amicable settlement procedure or other legal proceedings as a result of your use of the website, they may take action against you to obtain compensation for any damages, sums, penalties, convictions or costs that may arise from these proceedings.
Article 6 | Hyperlinks
Any hyperlinks created by users, directing to all or part of the website, must be authorised by the Publisher. Any link must be removed upon the Publisher’s request. Any information accessible via a link towards other websites is not published by the Publisher. The Publisher has no rights with regard to the content of the linked website.
Article 7 | Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the single-member simplified joint stock company (SASU), Créations Messagères.
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (data subject): an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information that may be collected on the website is mainly used by the Publisher in order to manage their customer relationship with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
No personal data is currently collected.
Article 8 | Right to access, rectify and remove your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they may exercise their right of access, in order to find out what personal data is held concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address noted below. In this case, before this right can be exercised, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to ensure its veracity;
- the right of rectification – if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete their data – users may request that their personal data is deleted, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- the right to restrict data processing – users may request that the Platform places restrictions on the processing of personal data, in accordance with the assumptions set out by GDPR regulation;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed, in accordance with the assumptions set out by GDPR regulation;
- the right to portability: users may request that the Platform return the personal data they have provided to them, to be passed on to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
William Amor, Les Créations Messagères, 4A Villa du Lavoir 75010 Paris