If your customers are in the habit of missing their appointments, it’s probably because they’re not getting the reminders at the right time. Why not help them out and send the reminder as a text message. Remember, 95% of people read their text messages within the first three minutes of receipt.
The text should contain important information, such as appointment time and venue. Plus, you can tell the customer what they’ll need for the appointment and include an option to reschedule or cancel. Here are a few helpful templates.
- Dear Caroline. Your appointment with Dr. Brown is scheduled for 2 p.m. today. Please arrive at the clinic 10 mins prior. Follow this link to reschedule or cancel.
- Hi Diane. Don’t forget your monthly manicure today at Gracious Salon. Please come with your facemask. Call (888) 999-6666 if you have questions.
- Hi Jim. Your weekly session is today @ 18:00. Dr. Diane is looking forward to seeing you. Pls arrive early for our mandatory pre-tests. See you @ 17:30!
- Hello Kanye. The scheduled demo you requested to join is at 6 p.m. today. Kindly reply “YES” to reserve a seat and “NO” if you’re unavailable.
Text to order
Text to order or text to buy has been tipped as the next big thing in eCommerce. Because retailers generally get most of their traffic from mobile devices, marketers stand to gain a lot from adopting a strategy that makes buying from mobile completely hitch-free.
Offer this purchase feature by sending exclusive offers to customers and urging them to respond with their order.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on all orders today! See our attached menu and send your order using the codes in the image. We’ll deliver 30 mins after order confirmation.
Note: This template is only suitable for MMS marketing messages.
You can also ask customers to text in a keyword, and they’ll receive a message with a link to order online. For example, you can ask your customers to text “BACON” and they’ll get a message like this:
- What smoked treat are you having today? Place your order via baconlover.com and we’ll get to it right away. Call us at (987) 431-6517 if you have any questions.